- 5mm heavy duty steel body.
- Cast iron airtight door with primary air control slider.
- Cast iron fireback incorporating heat exchanger for Cleanburn system.
- Heated air jets from Cleanburn ports burn hydrocarbons in smoke.
- Airwash control slider to maintain a cleaner glass window including a boost setting on the Stockton range.
- Riddling (multi-fuel versions).
- Top or rear flue exit connecting to stove flue pipe.
- Firebrick lining.
- Adjustable secondary air on Stockton stoves, giving greater control when burning different fuel types.
- The Stockton has a retaining lip on the pan design to increase ash reduction and a runner system to ensure smooth removal and replacement when emptying.
- The solid plate log guard on wood burning Stockton models prevents ash spillage (not illustrated).
- Specially developed, integral boiler versions available.
- Stockton Universal tool (see below).
- Optional smoke control kit (not illustrated) available on most models to allow them to be used in smoke control areas.
Stockton Universal Tool
This fits over the stove handle to provide additional leverage and easier usage when the handle is hot as well as ash pan lifting and stove riddling on Stockton models.
Our range of Stockton Stoves