To enter the competition, simply fill in the form below to enter for a chance to win a beautiful Riva2 wood burning inset fire from Stovax, plus 2 x 1.6m3 bulk bags of kiln dried logs and 6 boxes of KindleFlamers.
Stovax Riva2 inset wood burning and multi-fuel fires deliver sophisticated design and Ecodesign performance in equal measure. These stunning wood burning and multi-fuel inset fires combine the latest cutting-edge Ecodesign combustion systems with an expansive viewing window to create a truly mesmerising centrepiece.
For an unobstructed view of the spectacular flames within, an advanced DualFlow Airwash that is unique to the Riva2 inset fire range provides convergent airflow to keep the glass clean, for superb and unbeatable crystal clear visuals. These mesmerising fires also feature an innovative ‘Ri-Ignite’ boost mode, making it effortless to ignite logs even from a small ember.
Designed with the environment in mind, all Riva2 wood burning and multi-fuel fires not only meet but exceed Ecodesign efficiency standards, which aim to improve air quality by minimising the level of permitted emissions from wood burning products. For those in smoke control areas, all models are DEFRA exempt as standard for burning wood in urban areas without the need for an additional kit.
Certainly Wood was established in 2006 and has grown significantly from producing 1,000 tonnes of barn dried firewood to now, over 16,000 tonnes of premier kiln dried firewood. The business has endeavoured to bring a more professional approach to what is a very traditional cottage industry, hoping to make it not only easier for customers to buy firewood in known quantities, but also of consistently high quality, hence the HETAS quality assurance.
All the firewood is made from sustainable British woodland within just 100 miles from Hereford. Kiln dried logs provide you with the ultimate burn quality with maximum heat output. The kiln drying process in the wood fired kilns remove most of the water, down to below an average of 20% moisture content. Burning kiln dried logs will ensure the stove glass is kept clean and will prevent a build-up of soot or tar in the chimney or flue, and because you get so much heat output, you will actually need less kiln dried logs, than if you were to buy seasoned logs, thus providing you with great value for money.
The terms and conditions for the competition are below:
• Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of Mainland UK.
• The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• The prize will include 1 x Stovax Riva2 40 wood burning fire with Profil or Profil XS frame (RRP up to £1,714.00 as of 08/09/2022), plus 2x 1.6m3 bulk bags of kiln dried logs and 6 boxes of KindleFlamers (£631.00) from Certainly Wood. (RRPs as of 08/09/2022).
• The stove will be delivered in one kerb-side delivery drop to a single Mainland UK address. The parcel needs to be inspected for damage immediately and reported to Stovax Heating Group within 24 hours with photographic evidence provided. The Stovax Heating Group’s normal terms and conditions of delivery apply. See Certainly Wood’s terms and conditions here.
• The competition starts at 18:00 on 08/09/2022, and closes at 23:59 on 30/09/2022.
• The winner will be selected at random after the competition has ended, and contacted by Stovax Heating Group. Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in loss of the prize, and a second winner will be chosen as a replacement.
• The winner’s details will be shared between Stovax Heating Group and Certainly Wood for fulfilment of the prize.
• All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
• These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This competition is not endorsed or supported by Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. It is an independent promotion run by Stovax Ltd and Certainly Wood.