We've teamed up with our friends at British wood supplier Certainly Wood to give you the chance to win a winter bundle worth over £1700!
To enter the competition, simply head to the competition page where you will have a chance to win a beautiful Chesterfield 5 wood burning stove from Stovax, plus 2 x 1.6m3 bulk bags of kiln dried logs, kindling and Flamers natural firelighters.
Perfectly proportioned, the Chesterfield 5 wood burning stove is ideal for fireplace or freestanding installations, and offers an elegant aesthetic with all the charm of a traditional woodburner. Featuring triple airflow combustion, these convector stoves provide an exceptional heating performance alongside reduced distance to combustibles.
With its Ecodesign Ready burn, the Chesterfield 5 wood burning stove exceeds Ecodesign air quality standards, and are also suitable for use in DEFRA Smoke Control Areas, whether you live in the town or country.
Certainly Wood was established in 2006 and has grown significantly from producing 1,000 tonnes of barn dried firewood to now, over 16,000 tonnes of premier kiln dried firewood. The business has endeavoured to bring a more professional approach to what is a very traditional cottage industry, hoping to make it not only easier for customers to buy firewood in known quantities, but also of consistently high quality, hence the HETAS quality assurance.
All the firewood is made from sustainable British woodland within just 100 miles from Hereford. Kiln dried logs provide you with the ultimate burn quality with maximum heat output. The kiln drying process in the wood fired kilns remove most of the water, down to below an average of 20% moisture content. Burning kiln dried logs will ensure the stove glass is kept clean and will prevent a build-up of soot or tar in the chimney or flue, and because you get so much heat output, you will actually need less kiln dried logs, than if you were to buy seasoned logs, thus providing you with great value for money.
The terms and conditions for the competition are below:
• Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the United Kingdom.
• The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• The prize will include 1 Chesterfield 5 wood burning stove RRP £1,229.00 (as of 10/11/2020), plus 2x bulk bag of kiln dried logs (£249.00) + 6 boxes of kindling (£4.75.00) + 2 boxes of Flamers (£5.00) from Certainly Wood. (RRPs as of 10/11/2020).
• The stove will be delivered in one kerb-side delivery drop to a single Mainland UK address. The parcel needs to be inspected for damage immediately and reported to Stovax Heating Group within 24 hours with photographic evidence provided. The Stovax Heating Group’s normal terms and conditions of delivery apply. See Certainly Wood’s terms and conditions here.
• The competition starts at 12:00 on 13/11/2020, and closes at midnight on 27/11/2020.
• The winner will be selected at random after the competition has ended, and contacted by Certainly Wood, who are hosting the competition. Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in loss of the prize, and a second winner will be chosen as a replacement.
• The winner’s details will be passed from Certainly Wood to Stovax Heating Group for fulfilment of the prize.
• All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
• These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• This competition is not endorsed or supported by Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. It is an independent promotion run by Stovax Ltd and Certainly Wood.
Sign up to our newsletter and receive the latest news and updates, including product launches, offers and promotions, exclusive giveaways and competitions, as well as seasonal tips and advice.Subscribe Now!