Enter our #CosyCarvings competition to be in with a chance of winning a Darts Farm bundle this Halloween!
As we all know, Halloween is just around the corner and we have put together an exciting competition for you all!
Just grab a pumpkin on your next big shop and carve it into a sweet or spooky creation before the 1st of November, pop it in front of your fire or stove and share it with us by using #CosyCarvings. You could be in with a chance of winning a Darts Farm Bundle!
This year, we have partnered up with two fantastic bloggers who will be judging this Halloween competition…
“As a travel photographer Jay spent a lot of time moving around throughout his life and thinks of himself as nearly nomadic, as part of this he has become quite good at calling nearly anywhere in the world “home”.
Despite all of this one of the things that makes him miss his real home in The Cotswolds, England is a fireplace. Either an open fire or a lovely wood burner it never fails to make his house a home. Be it returning from the chilling Steppes of Mongolia or the sticky jungles of Myanmar there is nothing quite like that cosy orange glow in your living room to return to”
Check out his work here >
And Phoebe Miller
“Phoebe Miller founder and editor of online wedding and lifestyle blog So You’re Getting Married. Lives in Yorkshire with husband and schnauzer Atticus. Loves country walks, gin and opening a new mascara.”
Check out her website here >
We’ve put some inspiration for you on our Halloween Pinterest board, so take a look at that if you need a little creative starting point and off you go!
We can’t wait to see your entries!
The terms and conditions for the competition are below:
• Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the United Kingdom.
• The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• The competition starts at 16.30am on 24/10/2016. Entries must be submitted by 11.59 on 01/11/2016.
• The winners will be selected by the Judges mentioned above.
• The two first prize winners will receive a Darts Farm goodie bag
• Stovax and Gazco reserve the right to feature competition winners on the stovax.com website and in Stovax and Gazco communications.
• Competition closes at 11:59pm on 01/11/2016.
• The winner will be announced on 04/11/2016.
• All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
• All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
• These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.