Stovax and Gazco Stoves, fires and fireplace 


Q: What ventilation do I need?

A: Any stove or fire with an input greater than 7kW and uses a conventional chimney or flue will require an air vent.

Any appliance with Balanced Flue or reduced draught will not require additional ventilation.

We recommend that you consult with a retailer to confirm the ventilation required for a particular stove or fire.

As a guide: all Studio 2 and 3 Open Fronted fires, all Glass Fronted Conventionally flued Studio 2 fires, all Standard VFC Convector and tepered fires, all fires for Stovax Classic Fireplaces and most Fire Baskets require additional ventilation into your room.