Gas Stoves 


Q: What servicing does my gas fire or stove require?
A: All gas appliances must be serviced annually.

This service must be undertaken by a GasSafe (Great Britain), CORGI (Northern Ireland) or Bord Gàis (Republic of Ireland) approved engineer.

Your stove or fire should requires an annual service by a GasSafe (Great Britain).

Your Stovax retailer should be able to arrange the annual service for you or you can find details of HETAS registered engineers by visiting