Established in 1981, the Stovax Group (comprising Stovax & Gazco) designs, manufactures and distributes high quality solid fuel, gas and electric stoves & fireplaces to more than 20 countries.
The Stovax Group has predominantly grown organically through designing and developing its own products which are at the mid to upper sector of the market.
The Stovax Group now employs more than 325 staff and has a proven record of developing and promoting staff. The Group continues to invest not only in a continuous new product programme but also in structured training (both internal and external) for its staff.
Due to continued expansion of the Group, which is in strong financial health, the Group is looking for a number of new positions. The common requirement for people interested in these roles will be a desire and commitment to be involved in a dynamic business where the overriding criteria are product quality and customer satisfaction.
Reporting directly to the Technical Customer Services Manager. The purpose of this role is to take all customer and retailer calls of a technical nature and provide them with the correct technical advice. This role requires the skill to resolve customer’s issues in a swift, successful and diplomatic manner regardless of the circumstances. A knowledge of heating appliances of all fuel types, their installation and servicing is highly advantageous for this role.
The Technical Customer Service Advisor role will greatly benefit from having one or more of the following training elements to carry out the work:
Gas Safe Certification
CCN1 – Domestic Core Gas Safety
HTR1 – Gas Fires & Wall Heaters
CONGLP1 – LPG Changeover
CPA1 – Combustion Analysis
Hetas H002 (Solid fuel regulations and Standards)
Hetas H003 (Dry Appliance Installer)
Hetas H004 (Wet Appliance installer)
Hetas H006 (Internal twin wall chimney system installer)
Part P Electrical Safety
Suitable experience within the heating industry will also be taken into account for applicants without the essential qualifications.
• To resolve technical issues relating to any of the Stovax, Gazco (and associated) brands raised by our retailers, end users and members of the general public.
• To handle calls, faxes and email enquiries and issues covering all aspects of installation, building regulations, operations and safety on any of our products.
• To be an ambassador for Stovax and Gazco, increasing our customers’ satisfaction with our products and service.
• Filter and monitor the accuracy of all complaint data entry.
• To be at all times smart and courteous whilst carrying out this important task in a professional manner.
• To carry out fault finding analysis over the phone with retailers and end users on any of the Stovax, Gazco and associated brand products in our portfolio and offer appropriate advice to resolve the issue.
• To document and report on all calls and problems identified and to log onto the company CRM system.
• To ensure that any information provided is accurate, appropriate and in accordance with all the relevant regulations for installation and use.
• Working Monday to Friday, based in our Exeter office
The Stovax and Gazco portfolio is aimed at the domestic market and includes:
• Solid fuel, gas, electric, fireplaces, stoves, boiler stoves, mantles and accessories but is constantly expanding.
• The Gas products are both NG and LPG in conventional and balanced flue formats.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
PERSON SPECIFICATION – The following personal attributes would be an asset:
• Excellent verbal communication skills over the telephone, written communication through either e-mail or letter.
• Proactive approach to keeping records and reports up to date.
• Diplomatic nature to ensure company policy is followed and customers are left satisfied.
• Knowledge of software program’s including email and Word and a propensity to learn new programs such as our CRM system.
• Flexibility to carry out a wide ranging role that will vary across the year.
• Must be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service assistance.
The successful candidate will need proven relevant experience. You must be a team player with good communication skills.
• Competitive Salary
• 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
• Pension Scheme
• Free Eye Test
• Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Staff Discount
• Flexi Time
TYPICAL WORKING HOURS:
09:00 – 17:30 (Mon – Fri)
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON STOVAX GROUP – Please refer to the following websites: